QUOTES web site is off line.

by Gerard 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gerard
    Gerard

Is Quotes web site off line temporarily or permanently shut down?

http://quotes.watchtower.ca/

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Now that sucks! Let's hope it's temporary.

If this is due to Watchtower cult harrassment, I hope those pieces of sh*t realize that many of us have downloaded the site, and they can never hide their lies and abuse through intimidation.

W

• Jourles
    Jourles

Hmmm, the domain resolves correctly but the www root folder is empty. I wonder if the WTS finally had enough push to demand that it be taken offline or else they would "sue" the upstream provider?

• moshe
    moshe

Maybe the lawyers made him a nice purchase offer? They had no other option, I bet. Buy'em out to shut them up.

Moshe

• ackack
    ackack

I believe this is quotes's ISP

http://www.webair.com/

They appear to be based in NY, I guess if they couldn't get to quotes, they could always get to the ISP in a US court.

ackack

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I guess if they couldn't get to quotes, they could always get to the ISP in a US court.

Yes, it would be easier to intimidate an ISP than Mr. Quotes.

If it was shut down, I have nothing but respect for Mr Quotes....we got a good ride while it lasted. I wonder if the web site content could be hosted in Eastern Europe or France.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

The information on Quotes will never die. Poor fellow has no idea how many people downloaded his whole site over the years, and likely HE HAS ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED ANY LOG FILES that would contain IP addresses (nudge, nudge).

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• jstalin
    jstalin
    Poor fellow has no idea how many people downloaded his whole site over the years

I believe I have a copy stashed away here.... somewhere

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I downloaded the site and zipped it, if someone wants to make it available for download.

W

• observador
    observador

It was online until early this morning.

I'd love to hear from mr.Quotes about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit