QUOTES web site is off line.

by Gerard 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

This is Interesting, and I wonder if it's part of a Larger Campaign to Remove WT Archived info from the Web.

I have used http://www.a2z.org/wtarchive/archive.htm several times in the Past, and Recently I noticed that all Content Links are Dead.

There is Still the Trusty : http://wtarchive.svhelden.info/ up and well though.

I downloaded all publications from this Site, and Converted them to OCR Files, which Means I can Search 1879-1963 Publications the same way I can Search Publications in the WT Library.. Type a Phrase or Scripture, and I get a List of all Mentions.

Let me know if I can Retrieve any Particular info for anyone.

• Kenneson
  • Focus
    Focus

I wonder if it's part of a Larger Campaign to Remove WT Archived info from the Web

No need to wonder about it, objectivetruth - there is.

There's even an everlasting Edit War on Watchtower matters within Wikipedia.

The original Quotes site came down due to a $100K+ lawsuit threat against brave, lone fighter Peter Mosier by the Disgusting Spiritual-Anal-Rapists at the Watchtower.

They never stopped since.

Google has received many, many takedown notices re Usenet postings (the fools think Google runs Usenet - it is merely one of many repositories, harking back to its Deja News ancestry, and has nothing to do with the propagation of messages that actually comprises Usenet. How do I know? Well, I conducted fullscale Theocratic Warfare there for a long period.

Google and many hosts receive hordes of DMCA and similar complaints, mostly all unfounded, from the Watchtower's Unofficial Army.

Don't be a bystander - join in and help combat these filthy Spiritual-Pedophiles.

Kenneson, the site you provided a link to is not a complete clone, alas.

__

Focus

("Jabriol" Class)

• LogCon
    LogCon

m

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit