Do you know where the first person you had sex with, lives now?

by free2beme 73 Replies latest social relationships

• free2beme
    free2beme

I was actually baptized in my early 20's, so I spent some time as a teen and early twenties doing things that were not Witness-like. One of those things was sex out of marriage and to be honest, I have no regrets. I have wondered though sometimes, where is that person I shared such a landmark moment with in life. They were young, like myself, when it happened and we both learned a lot together and practiced when ever possible. It was been almost sixteen years since I saw them last, and I moved away from where I lived when I knew them. I looked on the internet and found some information about them, as they seemed to have a lot of legal trouble as an adult. Spending time in jail for Meth issues and other not so good things. As far as I can tell from my research, they are in a Prison in California. They were actually very different when I knew them and raised in a conservative family of Catholics. It may sound weird, but I have often want to e-mail or write them and hoped I would run into them one day (when they are free, of course). To actually just see what they look like. They were pretty attractive when I was younger, but if they did what the research showed, I would bet that changed. What I was wondering though, is do you know where your first lives or where they are now in life. If you married to them, that is commendable, but I know I was not the only teen doing non-Witness stuff when I was younger.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Yes.

In fact, last week I sent him a holiday card. One of the 5 that I sent. (This is my first year sending cards and first year decorating a little. My selected relatives will be VERY suprised as well.)

-Aude.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have absolutly no idea.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yes. She's in my bedroom asleep, right now.

AuldSoul

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes - she lives in Europe and is on her third marriage

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I'm sensing a theme with you tonight. ;)

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

No I don't know, but I do know that the first person I ever french-kissed, is now dead.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

yes he's 1200 miles away. we're still friends and talk often.

• observador
    observador

free,
    do you think of anything else other than sex? :)
    I know, I know, you're free to be you, but...
    Observador.

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

He still in my hometown dating the various woman that he used to cheat on me with. Heard he's still has that same temper problem, love for getting into fights and has never went to college and at this point it doesn't look like he ever will.

Last I heard he raped my best friend. And thanks to him I've never had the power to go back home and risk the chance of me running into him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit