Do you know where the first person you had sex with, lives now?

by free2beme 73 Replies latest social relationships

• yesidid
    yesidid

As a matter of fact I do.

I thought I loved him at the time.

But that was almost fifty years ago. And I was very young.

I now realize I didn't know what love was.

Now I am completely and passionately in love, and totally besotted with the man who is,

at this moment, in the kitchen doing the dishes.

and

yes.

It's the same gorgeous man.

yesidid

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    and

yes.

It's the same gorgeous man. yesidid

Oh! How sweet is that ?!!??

Since others are elaborating... We've kept in sporadic contact. Last phone conversation was just over 4 years ago. He's doing great professionally. Family life - well, I don't know...

-Aude.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    No I don't know, but I do know that the first person I ever french-kissed, is now dead.

Is your breath that bad??? I'm sorry I apologize! As to the first (and only) person I've had sex with they are asleep about 10 feet from me!

• oldflame
    oldflame

Are you kidding ? that was 32 years ago

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Yes......He's right here with me right now !!!

• oldflame
    oldflame

A lot of you must be youngsters with memory still intact

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Hmm. Depends. Does oral count?

• JeffT
    JeffT

The event was 37 years ago next month. I have no idea where she is, or even what her last name might be now.

About six years ago, I found another gal from my past via the internet. We exhanged a couple of nice e-mails, she was living here in Seattle. Then she told me that a couple of years after I lost contact with her (about the time I became a witness) she was diagnosed with MS. She'd been in a wheelchair for a long time. She made it clear she didn't want to see me (perhaps she didn't want me to see her). It was a bit sad.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

No and would probably tell him how he should have been sticking with women his own age.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The first one was a girl from Ireland I had met while on vacation it was a holiday romance, later we exchanged a few letters and then I lost her traces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit