Do you know where the first person you had sex with, lives now?

by free2beme 73 Replies latest social relationships

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Yeah I do, I'm still friends with her and we chat occasionally.

GBL

• Sirona
    Sirona

Yep, he lives here with me

Sirona

• free2beme
    free2beme
    Was this just a form of grammar you use? Or did you have your first sex with Siamese Twins?

Just one person, never had the best command of the English language.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

AK - Jeff,

That is the nicest thing I have ever heard. You made me cry. Your wife is truely lucky.

k

edited to add: Yes I know where the first person I had sex with lives now and in about 9 days I will be having sex with him again.

• moshe
    moshe

No idea, Her name I remember- the next 500 I'm a little hazy. - Seriously, I never thought about it until tonight. I doubt, other than my 2 ex's , that I could find any of them .

Moshe

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Yes I do.

She lives in Las Vegas. She showed up about 5 y'rs ago.

After abandoning me and our children in 1967.

Outoftheorg

• yesidid
    yesidid
    As for me - wifey was and is my only sexual encounter in life. 31 years later I would not want anyone else to blurr that memory

Jeff, That was so beautifully put. I totally agree with your sentiments.

The sanctity and comfort of my maritial relationship has been a source of never ending delight for me.

yesidid

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Yes. About an hour away from Atlanta. Married with 5 kids.

My first guy was right after I left home and the bOrg the first time as a teenager. It was a great experience.

What's interesting is after leaving the bOrg for the second and final time a few years ago. The same guy was my first guy after being celibate for yearssss. It was a good 'experience' yet again. Not quite as good as I remembered but good just the same.

• calico
    calico

(((((((((Panda)))))))))

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Oh Panda - hope he has been suitably punished.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit