THE MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD!

by Dansk 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi EVERYONE ,

Please post your Christmas and New Year messages here so that we can keep them altogether:

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR to EVERYONE on JWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From

Ian, Claire, Karl & Dominic

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

To all our friends here on JWD:

Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year!

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• Been there
    Been there

Wishing Everyone here and Everyone not "Officially" here........

A Wonderful Holiday Season &

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Merry Christmas, HO-HO-HO

Been there.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Happy Holidays

• anglise
    anglise

Where ever you are and whatever you call Dec 25th

HAVE A BRILL TIME

Anglise

• bem
    bem

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas or whatever the season is to you personally.

I wish you a Season of Peaceful Joy and a New Year filled with the best of everything right from the start and continuing throughout the year.

Hugs~ Dorothy

• hubert
    hubert

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

FROM HUBERT AND FAMILY

• jstalin
    jstalin

Happy Hannukah.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Deck the halls with poison ivy Fah,Lah,Lah,Lahh,Lah,...... Tis the season to be naughty... Flah, lah ,Lah, lah,Lah...... Break a window , shoot a tire out,...... Flah ,lah, lah' Fah, lah , lah ,lah,lah,lah,lah Burn the Christmas tree ,..down with fire FLAH ,Lah, Lah, lah lah....... HA ,ha Be naughty and save Santa the trip........CHEERS

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Schools, retailers celebrate diversity of winter holidays
    Beaufort Gazette, SC - 1 hour ago
    ... But both principals said they also have students who are Jehovah's Witnesses, who don't celebrate the holidays at all. Andrea Vinel ... [Original article] http://www2.beaufortgazette.com/node/2770 from here

Those who don't celebrate Christmas.

Submitted by hhoefer on Tue, 2005-12-20 12:42. I'm working on a feature article for The Beaufort Gazette's Faith & Values section on people who don't celebrate Christmas and how they handle the in-your-face holiday season. I'm especially interested in talking with some Jehovah's Witnesses. If you are interested in speaking with me or you know of anyone else who would speak with me, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 986-5578. Thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit