THE MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD!

by Dansk 53 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Hi, Danny.

Do you live in Beaufort? Would you be interested in being interviewed for my story?

Heather Hoefer
    Special Sections Editor
    Faith & Values
    The Beaufort Gazette
    (843) 986-5578, direct

• detective
    detective

May this season bring joy and happiness, comfort and warmth to my friends here on JWD. I am forever grateful that I happened upon this place and it's all sorts of occupants. You lifted my spirits when I needed it, thank you all. May the spirit of this holiday season bring you peace.

Or not. You know, like if you're all anti the holiday season thing. Well, I mean you can have peace too but maybe not that whole fuzzy warm christmassy spirit thing. Of course, this in no way excludes you from warmth and joy in the Christmas and/or Hannakuh and/or Kwanza etc. etc...

oh heck. Merry freakin' whatever. But Seriously, happiness to all!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Wishing all here an abundance of peace, love, fun, and real freedom...as we share the good times and the bad with each other--may there be more of the former and less of the latter for everyone in the coming year!!!

~Merry

• mouthy
    mouthy

Happy Holidays May it be the happiest ever for you all What ever you believe Grace

• bikerchic
  • AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Happy Holidays, everybody!

• carla
    carla

Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year! cheers all the best to all of you, carla

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

MERRY CHRISTMAS and to everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Greetings from fairchild. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy New Year.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Happy Holidays!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit