THE NEWS IS WAY WAY WAY BIGGER

by ffoeg 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LDH
    LDH

Is this an internet romance that is blossoming?

WEIRD....

• Bryan
    Bryan

What is this... Battling Scriptures?

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Gerard
    Gerard
    One day I hope to find a righteous man who might baptize me according to my King, Jesus Christ's commandment.

You don't need a man, or a man-made corporation for that. It's a personnal pact with HIM.

That's all.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Speaking of letters, I wonder how many letters the Watchtower would get if everyone of us sent them a letter at the same time. I can't imagine the bags and bags of mail.

• myelaine
    myelaine

And when forty years had passed, an Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire in a bush, in the wilderness of Mount Sinai. When Moses saw it, he marveled at the sight; and as he drew near to observe, the voice of the Lord came to him, saying," I am the God of your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Issac, and the God of Jacob....."

And Moses trembled and dared not look.

Then the LORD said to him, "Take your sandals off your feet, for the place where you stand is holy ground. I have certainly seen the oppression of My people who are in Egypt; I have heard their groaning and have come down to deliver them. And now come I will send you to Egypt." (Acts 7:30-34)

love michelle

• observador
    observador

jump up and down of joy as much as you want, but please don't forget your medication!

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

Why are people so easily deceived. If you carefully examine many of the attitudes and contemplate what the motives might be the reason becomes more understandable. ffoeg

• ffoeg
  • ffoeg
    ffoeg

LDH,

Is this an internet romance that is blossoming?

WEIRD....

The man of lawlessness has just been revealed.

Babylon the Great identified

Satan's motive for sowing weeds amoung the wheat has been exposed

We now know that Jesus Christs is at the door ready to start the judgement.

and

You are concerned about a possible romance.

That's................ really weird!

ffoeg

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Is this what happens when the internet falls into the hands of the delusional?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit