THE NEWS IS WAY WAY WAY BIGGER

by ffoeg 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

Daniel-P

Is this a "scandal"? Does it have anything to do with news? Am I the only one irritated and confused by this random post?

Is being caught in an unrighteous deception (a lie) where millions of misled and yet, innocent peoples lives are at stake a scandal? Here is the Merriam-Webster definition of "Scandal": http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/scandal You decide. regards ffoeg

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

2 Thessalonians Chapter 2

Group 1/ Misled by an Unrighteous deception:

9 But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10 and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved. 11 So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

I am convinced that once the deception is fully understood a lot of people will think that it is unfair that people who have been deceived should have to "perish" as the scripture above explains.

I expect these people will be asked to contemplate Eve's circumstance and the consequence of her own unrighteous deception.

Did Eve perish as a result of being deceived?

You know the answer.

regards

ffoeg

• myelaine
    myelaine

Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people, and your eyes shall look and fail for longing for them all day long; and there shall be no strength in your hand. A nation whom you have not known shall eat the fruit of your land and the produce of your labor, and you shall be only oppressed and crushed continually. So you shall be driven mad because of the sight which your eyes see. The LORD will strike you in the knees and on the legs with severe boils which cannot be healed, and from the sole of your foot to the top of your head. The LORD will bring you and the king whom you set over you to a nation which neither you nor your fathers have known, and there you shall serve other gods--wood and stone. And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all the nations where the LORD will drive you.

You shall carry much seed out to the field and gather but little in, for the locust shall consume it. You shall plant vineyards and tend them, but you shall neither drink of the wine nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them. You shall have olive trees throughtout all your territory, but you shall not anoint yourself with the oil; for your olives shall drop off.

You shall beget sons and daughters, but they shall not be yours; for they shall go into captivity. (Deut 28:32-41)

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

I know you are Abraham's descendants, but you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you.

I speak what I have seen with My Father, and you do what you have seen with your father.(John 8:36-38)

michelle

• LDH
    LDH

um, ok.

First of all, nice post but a little long winded. Your most obvious point is made within your first few sentences (and yes I did read it all).

I think what you're saying is that the "news" that JW's are not true Christians is more important than the "news" about the legal editorial.

That is an opinion. There are those of us here who do not believe in a Creator or a Plan, so your scripture quoting doesn't have any great importance to us. Yet, your first opening lines could be used by those of us who don't wish to get into bible wars.

That's what I'm taking away form this.

Lisa

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

If you have understood the significance of the contents of the letter in the first post on this thread then perhaps what I am about to explain will make sense. If you did not take the time to contemplate and understand it then what I am about to say may infuriate you:

Satan and his wicked sons the weeeds he planted in amoungst the wheat have accomplished their purpose.

They are directing the supposed "God's spirit directed organization".

The publications, rules, laws and all arrangements inside this organization are within the realm and control of the demons.

If you agree with this then what about the Memorial Service?

Satan and his demons have an arrangement where all of the annointed who have the hope of ruling as kings over the earth are invited to paticipate in the Memorial of Jesus Christ's Death at their local Kingdom Halls.

Does thinking about this make you want to throw up?

How then does Jesus Christ and the one who accepted his sacrifice and appointed him as our king feel about this?

It is the height of spiritual fornication!

What do you think our King Jesus Christ will do about this?

Here is the answer:

Revelation 17

1 And one of the seven angels that had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying: “Come, I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

3 And he carried me away in [the power of the] spirit into a wilderness. And I caught sight of a woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored wild beast that was full of blasphemous names and that had seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and was adorned with gold and precious stone and pearls and had in her hand a golden cup that was full of disgusting things and the unclean things of her fornication. 5 And upon her forehead was written a name, a mystery: “Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.” 6 And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.

So now, if the annointed who have committed spiritual fornication are celebrating the memorial inside the Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses where do thos who have kept themselves spiritually clean celebrate the memorial?

Jesus Christ himself gave the answer to the Apostle John who was transported to the Lords Day:

Here it is:

Revelation 3

14 “And to the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce´a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God, 15 ‘I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or else hot. 16 So, because you are lukewarm and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth. 17 Because you say: “I am rich and have acquired riches and do not need anything at all,” but you do not know you are miserable and pitiable and poor and blind and naked, 18 I advise you to buy from me gold refined by fire that you may become rich, and white outer garments that you may become dressed and that the shame of your nakedness may not become manifested, and eyesalve to rub in your eyes that you may see.

19 “‘All those for whom I have affection I reprove and discipline. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into his [house] and take the evening meal with him and he with me. 21 To the one that conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations.’”

Are you starting to hear the sound of teeth gnashing?

regards

ffoeg

• LDH
    LDH

OK now you're kinda getting towards the boundary of sanity.

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

Revelation 14

4 These are the ones that did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones that keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes.

So where is he?

Obviously not in the Kingdom Halls.

The Apostle Paul helped explain:

Hebrews 13

10 We have an altar from which those who do sacred service at the tent have no authority to eat. 11 For the bodies of those animals whose blood is taken into the holy place by the high priest for sin are burned up outside the camp. 12 Hence Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered outside the gate. 13 Let us, then, go forth to him outside the camp, bearing the reproach he bore, 14 for we do not have here a city that continues, but we are earnestly seeking the one to come.

regards

ffoeg

• myelaine
    myelaine

Now Moses called all Israel and said to them:"You have seen all that the LORD did before your eyes in the land of Egypt, to Pharaoh and to all his servants and to all his land--the great trials which your eyes have seen, the signs, and those great wonders. Yet the LORD has not given you a heart to perceive and eyes to see and ears to hear, to this very day.

And I have led you forty years in the wilderness. Your clothes have not worn out on you, and your sandals have not worn out on your feet; you have not eaten bread, nor have you drunk wine or similar drink.(why?) That you may know that I am the LORD your God. (Deut 29:2-6)

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

And I heard another voice out of heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues." (Rev 18:4)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit