THE NEWS IS WAY WAY WAY BIGGER

by ffoeg 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

So what is it that will do away with the "man of lawlessness" ?

2 Thessalonians 2

8 Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence.

The spirit of his mouth.

So what is the "spirit of his mouth"?

The things that come out of Jesus Christs mouth are simply words of truth.

The "man of lawlessness" should therefore be done away with by truths.

Jesus Christ himself spoke about the spirit of his mouth when he was in the flesh.

Here it is:

John 16

7 Nevertheless, I am telling YOU the truth, It is for YOUR benefit I am going away. For if I do not go away, the helper will by no means come to YOU ; but if I do go my way, I will send him to YOU . 8 And when that one arrives he will give the world convincing evidence concerning sin and concerning righteousness and concerning judgment: 9 in the first place, concerning sin, because they are not exercising faith in me; 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

Jesus himself explained that the world would eventually be given convincing evidence in the first place concerning sin.

In some bibles the "man of lawlessness" is translated as "man of sin"

2 Thessalonians 2:7 explains that this "man of lawlessness" is a mystery.

7 True, the mystery of this lawlessness is already at work; but only till he who is right now acting as a restraint gets to be out of the way.

In regards to sin it is this "man of lawlessness" who most needs convincing evidence in order to properly identify him.

The convincing evidence can be found in a letter published in the first post of this thread.

The "man of lawlessness" has been revealed.

It is these same truths which will eventually lead to his being "done away with".

I hope this helped.

regards

ffoeg

aka ablebodiedman

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

I decided that the "spirit of his mouth" could be more easily appreciated if John Chapter 16 was quoted further.

Here is Jesus spending time to explain what the "spirit of his mouth" will be:

John 16

12 “I have many things yet to say to YOU , but YOU are not able to bear them at present. 13 However, when that one arrives, the spirit of the truth, he will guide YOU into all the truth, for he will not speak of his own impulse, but what things he hears he will speak, and he will declare to YOU the things coming. 14 That one will glorify me, because he will receive from what is mine and will declare it to YOU. 15 All the things that the Father has are mine. That is why I said he receives from what is mine and declares [it] to YOU.

Have you read the letter at the start of this thread?

Were you able to bear (understand) it?

Several posts indicate that some of you were able to bear it.

It is understandable however, why it might be difficult to bear especially for about 6 million people who have been unrighteously deceived.

The "man of lawlessness" will soon be done away with by the "spirit of his mouth".

regards

ffoeg

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blha blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

Madame Quixote said:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blha blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    Malachi 3:16 16 At that time those in fear of Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance began to be written up before him for those in fear of Jehovah and for those thinking upon his name.
  • myelaine
    myelaine

As for you, son of man, the children of your people are talking about you beside the walls and in the doors of the houses, and they speak to one another, everyone saying to his brother, 'Please come and hear what the word is that comes from the LORD.' So they come to you as people, and they hear your words, but they do not do them; for with their mouths they show much love, but their hearts pursue their own gain. "Indeed you are to them as a very lovely song of one who has a pleasant voice and can play well on an instrument; for they hear your words, but they do not do them. And when this comes to pass--surely it will come--then they will know that a prophet has been among them." (Ezekiel 33:30-33)

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit