THE NEWS IS WAY WAY WAY BIGGER

by ffoeg 44 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• alamb
    alamb

Welcome to the board. Wonderful letter. I wish you well.

• GLADIATOR
    GLADIATOR

Hoi Geoff,

My englisch is bad, but I try read your letter.

Thanks for your letter. Good work.

I put your letter if you like, on my site www.jehovah-getuige.nl

In Januari 2006 the site become a new look.

I work on it this moment.

After 9 years writing letters this year I was disfellowshipped to.

Under you see a print screen of the english page of the new site look.

On the dutch part of the site are very more letters.

I hope you can read my englisch. Sorry it`s bad my englisch.

Your brother Rijk Janssen

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I know of several annuled baptisms. Generally it is on the basis that the person did not know what they were doing at the time. For instance my auntie gambled after her baptism. She claimed she did not know it was wrong. Rather than d/f her they annulled her baptism and then rebaptised her.

I only know of one case where there was an anullment without rebaptism. The person was certifiably mentally insane and had continued committing immorality after her baptism, so they just annulled it and let her be.

In my case it is highly unlikely to be allowed as i have been a JW for so long. I have spoken to the bethel legal department and they believe I am just wanting to do it out of convenience rather than scriptural principles, but they have not seem my reasoning yet. I feel I have considerable grounds and if I succeed I will post my letter.

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

JWFACTS,

Just imagine thousands of people surrounding newly interested ones while they completely undermine and defy our King, Jesus Christs law regarding baptism by unknowingly making a vow to "God's Spirit directed Organization" while using Jehovah's name to enter into his own temple. While there they mock the creator of the entire universe directly to his face. Immediately after they acheive this unrighteous deception thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses join in with their thunderous applause.

They think eating fruit from a forbidden tree was a big deal.

When they finally realise they have been caught in an unrighteous deception far greater than the one that Eve was caught in they will be entirely ashamed.

Do misled people know they have been misled?

Do you think that Satans motive for sowing weeds in amoungst the wheat was to acheive something more benevolent than this?

Satan has completely acheived his motive.

If you have been one of the few who have seen through this deception then you may have conquered the world.

The Apostle Peter admonished that those who have this advanced knowledge need to be steadfast.

2 Peter 3:17

17 Y OU , therefore, beloved ones, having this advance knowledge, be on YOUR guard that YOU may not be led away with them by the error of the law-defying people and fall from YOUR own steadfastness.

One day I hope to find a righteous man who might baptize me according to my King, Jesus Christ's commandment.

regards

ffoeg

aka ablebodiedman

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

Gladiator.

(or anyone else)

Please translate and freely distribute or publish my letter.

Regards

ffoeg

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Thanks for sharing that with us. And welcome!

Swalker

P.S. I am going to print it out so that I can further review it...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I read all of this post and will print it out and read it and think about it more.

I think what I derived from this is that we are accountable individually. You certainly made the scriptures come alive for me......it made sense........I was not trying to make my mind understand what you were saying as I have with WT teachings.....

The approach appeals to our intellect and common sense.

Thanks for a well thought out letter and posting it.

purps

• Ticker
    Ticker

Welcome ffoeg!

Ticker

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Is this a "scandal"? Does it have anything to do with news? Am I the only one irritated and confused by this random post?

• ffoeg
    ffoeg

The Letter,

After having sent out my letter on October 24th 2005 it has been received differently by many people.

Some people seem completely outraged at the unrighteous deception and yet at the same time comforted by the thought that the end really is very close.

Others treat it with indifference which, I am attributing to their not being able to grasp it's true meaning and huge significance. I think they really don't understand it.

It seems like the audience is truly being seperated into two groups of people.

An angel told Daniel this would be the case during the time of the end and gives me great comfort:

Daniel 12

9 And he went on to say: “Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end. 10 Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand.

In regards to the "man of lawlessness" the Apostle Paul also identified a separation into two different groups of people. Those who are misled by an unrighteous deception and those who have faith in Jesus Christ and the truth:

2 Thessalonians Chapter 2

Group 1/ Misled by an Unrighteous deception:

9 But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents 10 and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved. 11 So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, 12 in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness.

Group 2/ faith in Jesus Christ and the Truth:

13 However, we are obligated to thank God always for YOU , brothers loved by Jehovah, because God selected YOU from [the] beginning for salvation by sanctifying YOU with spirit and by YOUR faith in the truth. 14 To this very destiny he called YOU through the good news we declare, for the purpose of acquiring the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

regards

ffoeg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit