If you had 1 hour left to live, what would you say to Jehovah?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

This should be interesting

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Seeing as I don't believe in Jehovah as anything more than a faery tale, I'd say NOTHING.

I would call all of my friends and tell them how much they have meant to me over the years, and post the same thing here and over there.

• JH
    JH

I would say, "although I'm imperfect I was searching for you, and tried to follow your laws, but the group that supposedly represents you, showed no care and compassion and love towards me and others.

Read my heart and decide if I should live again.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he doesn't exist and/or that his name is Jehovah.

"by their fruits you will know them" Jehovah is a Jinn Jehovah is a Jinn

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I'm with Brenda! I wouldn't talk to jehovah either for the same reason. I would definately let all my loved ones know and say goodbye and tell them I loved them. I'm at peace with my higher power, she lives within me and I don't have to plead for forgiveness.

Sherry

• rebel8
    rebel8

"I'm so glad I stopped serving you so I could enjoy life a little before I died."

• cheezy
    cheezy

He and I are no longer on speaking terms, courtesy of the WTS.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Nothing, since I don't believe in him as Creator, he was just some storm mountain god, that had a consort, but to the CREATOR I would say, I look forward to finally meeting you, thank you for having created such a beautiful planet and for all the wonderful things in it and for the life I was able to live here, now I want to see the rest!

IC

• JAVA
    JAVA

I wouldn't waste time talking to a myth. However if Jehovah was real, I would ask for a couple of more years. :))

• cheezy
    cheezy

"You mean millions now living will die?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit