Crank call gone bad!

by lonelysheep 12 Replies latest social humour

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This happened earlier this week. It's real!

The show is on from 6-10 a.m.

http://www.987kissfm.com/AV/podcasts/crankgonebad.m3u

• Scully
    Scully

ooooooh myyyyy gaaaaawwwwdddd

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I'd be coming home to introduce him and his assistant to my Leeetle Friend.....LOL!

Chrystal

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Holy crap!

I wonder why she answered his phone at his house? Doesn't she know that's the #1 no-no if you are somewhere your not supposed to be?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Eeep!

I hope they grab someone to help her calm down before she drops him in a six-foot hole. On second thought...I hope no one helped her calm down before...

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I know someone who got busted because his mistress coughed in the background while he was talking to his wife on the phone. He actually had the nerve to blame the mistress for getting caught. He called her a sneaky whore and dumped her. He accused her of coughing on purpose hoping he would get caught. So much for him taking some responsibility. This guy I know reminded me of the guy on the phone. I will send the link to him. It might be his long lost brother.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Of course I slept with her, I called you and messaged you and you didn't answer, what was I supposed to do???

Sherry

• skyman
    skyman

Wow that is an AAAAWWWFFFULL bad deal. Wish the BORGE could get caught this red handed.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Wow that is an AAAAWWWFFFULL bad deal. Wish the BORGE could get caught this red handed.

They did... with the UN. The WTS said "girl, you’re tripp'in, ain't nuthin going on! I’m just using her library card!"... only in the UN case the JWs believed him.

• minimus
    minimus

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit