what should JW females look at during sex?

by hamsterbait 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

According to Genesis maternal impression affects the unborn. Yes, Genesis 30: 37 - 39 says that goats gave birth to speckled young because they had looked at speckled bark whilst copulating: "Jacob took fresh-cut branches from poplar, almond and plane trees and made white stripes on them by peeling the bark and exposing the whiter inner wood of the branches. Then he placed the peeled branches in the watering troughs, so that they would be directly in front of the flocks when they came to drink. They mated in front of the branches, and they bore young that were streaked or speckled or spotted." So if you want red heads for kids - eat oranges and eat ginger. How can JW parents use this vital truth to breed witless kids that will stay in the lie? What should witless women look at during sex? HB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

good questions hamsterbait

• Soledad
    Soledad

that's one of the many reasons why I think the bible is nothing but a heaping mound of steaming crap.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

oh my god that made so much more sense when I was five. Thanks for digging this up.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

WE should look at Jehovah, hoping our child will be as powerful

• skyman
    skyman

Drink alot of water and have alot of sex. Yap that how I read it.

Honey I'm home

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

That might start a new JW trend... posters of Fred Franz all over the bedroom ceilings

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    What should witless women look at during sex?

Forget what Genesis says. They should look at the headboard, or ceiling or floor..etc. You get my drift.

And I agree w/Soledad's comment.

that's one of the many reasons why I think the bible is nothing but a heaping mound of steaming crap.
  • Satanus
    Satanus

If she looks at her husband, will she have a boy? If she looks at her husband's hair, will the boy be hairy? If there are flys in the room, and she focusses on them, will her child have wings and googly eyes? If they are doing the 69, will she ... ah , um.. My gawd.

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

a good jw wife shouldnt be looking at anything...her eyes should be tightly shut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit