Real Men!

by Legolas 60 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Real men want to vomit when they read threads like this.

What part made you the most nauseous? Did you read it all the way through before you got nauseated? Real men don't vomit they puke!

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What part made you the most nauseous? Did you read it all the way through before you got nauseated? Real men don't vomit they puke!

At first I thought various - what I considered to be - stereotypical comments were made in jest... then I realized they were relatively serious. I'm sorry, stuff like this just turns me off. Didn't mean to ruin anyone's fun.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

A real man knows he's a real man, regardless of what he drives. Come on now.

A real man is one who takes care of his family, no matter what.

A real man isn't afraid to apologize. He knows that can make him stronger, not weaker.

A real man is flexible and not threatened by different points of view.

A real man doesn't return harsh words for one's recieved. He's above that kind of thing.

A real man realizes that being kind is not a weakness.

A real man can admit when he's wrong, because he know's life is simply a lesson that never ends.

Oh yea, and a real man can pee into a bottle and drive at the same time! (Smile)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

About half of us here are 'real men', the other half are 'real women'.

Really.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What can I say? Real men try to emulate the Christ-like personality.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh come on Daniel we are only having fun!

When I see a sexy rugged guy getting out of a truck (Like my hubby) I just start to drool!

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

How about when that sexy rugged guy getting out of the truck is in uniform to boot!!! OMG

Yup the staties up here in Maine drive trucks.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"When I see a sexy rugged guy getting out of a truck (Like my hubby) I just start to drool!"

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I am just highly prejudice against truck-driving suburbanites - nothing personal.

Real Women respect themselves.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Well, I'm a truck driving suburbanite but I'm not about to apologise to anyone for it. I had knee and back injuries and surgeries. My vehicle needs to be relatively high off the ground or it's hell for me to get in and out of it. Last time I got into someone's sedan I limped for 3 days afterward.

As long as I'm paying for it, I'll decide what's appropriate to my needs.

W

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Some would beep because they think you're sexy, but REAL men would stick their tongue's out and wiggle them suggestively, assuming that would turn you on.

Well, um, yeah....that'll definately get my attention, and possibly result in me causing a car accident!

When I see a sexy rugged guy getting out of a truck (Like my hubby) I just start to drool!

Me, too! Or a mini or a corolla...if they're hot, I guess my head turns!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit