Real Men!

by Legolas 60 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Real men and women leave the trucks and SUVs at home and use mass transit!!

In Kansas that wouldn't be practical. We believe that every man should have a good horse (vehicle). If you don't own a vehicle, then the man must be a gigolo, homeless, or mama's boy.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

"Real" men drive trucks or SUV's, No exceptions!

and rednecks.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    and rednecks.

Huh? It's plain un-American not to own a truck. Even the pro-ball players drive Escalades and Hummers. BTW, my hubbie is black. I never seen his neck turn red. I don't think he can do that.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Seems to me that the huge number of faux men driving trucks and SUVs would give lie to that theory.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Heck, when my husband was in Vietnam, he drove a Sheridan tank, deuce and a half, and an APC. Some women drive these vehicles now and many men wouldn't know where to begin when trying to drive one.

Hmmmm! I guess there are all kinds of real mean and women! Being real would be having to accept that fact. I drive a truck and the only thing that I haul is my children and groceries. Oh yeah! An azz!

That reminds me of a joke.

If a horse is running down the road and his front legs are going at 50 miles an hour, what are his hind legs doing?

Hauling ass!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Every time I see a man driving a big truck I can't help but suspect he's over compensating for other "inadequacies".

I much prefer my little red MINI Cooper!

Maybe I'll put a little sign on the back.... "Big where it counts"

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    "Big where it counts"

Elsewhere, would that be your head or your feet?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh MsMcDucket.... am I gonna have to put you over my lap???

• ballistic
    ballistic

Of course, when any man feels some object makes him a real man, if he has the money he can just go out and buy it. So what does a woman do who wants men to think she's a real woman?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    So what does a woman do who wants men to think she's a real woman?

They get the attention of men.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit