Real Men!

by Legolas 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok from Almost thread!

"Real" men drive trucks or SUV's, No exceptions!

I put my lipstick while diving, if I have to!

I hate slow drivers, if I have one in front of me I 'BLAST' my stereo to annoy them!

I DO NOT like women drivers unless they drive like me!

I have to go, when I think of more I will post them!

I am wondering how long it will take this thread flop...LOL!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I agree.

I put my lipstick while diving, if I have to!

That'll get me blasting my horn at you!

I hate slow drivers, if I have one in front of me I 'BLAST' my stereo to annoy them!

I hate them too, but I stay behind them anyway. They get my blood pressure up and my adrenalin flowing - just what I need to wake me up in the morning!

I DO NOT like women drivers unless they drive like me!

I NEVER like women drivers. No reason, I just don't.

W

• anewme
    anewme

Real men........like me, they really do!
    And I like them!

Its a wonderful world!

• joelbear
    joelbear

Real Men aren't afraid of exploring the homosexual feelings that all men have.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Real Men aren't afraid of exploring the homosexual feelings that all men have. Give me a break. Thats not a real man. Thats a real gay man.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Real men understand the facts of life. For example... A real man would not yell at his wife all day over all the little things wrong in his life and not understand that his dinner will be inedible, his socks will forever remain unwashed and his right hand will become his best friend.

Same with a real woman. A real woman would understand that she can not nag, cry, cajole, and belittle her husband all day and not expect to, get a can opener for her birthday, take second place to the sports section of the paper, hear her husband say, "Come here, darlin." and realize that he was talking to the dog, and have to explain the words "fore play" ad nauseum.

J

• Legolas
    Legolas

I love real men!

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

I disagree....Dickheads drive SUV's and trucks for no practical reason, especially the 'kept' women....... REAL men drive V8's

"young hearts, rev free......"

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...Young hearts...I drive a Jeep and my hubby drives a Ford F250 Supper Heavy Duty V10 truck, we are always hauling something!

And the last time I checked neither of us are dickheads...LMAO!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Most of the men I know that have big truck and SUVs seem to be overcompensating for "something".

Not all of course ... but many do ....

-ithinkisee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit