• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Love and welcome

• atypical
    atypical

Welcome Kate.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Welcome Apostate Kate, I found this web site 2 months ago and it only took me one day before I realized it was a place to express my greivence for all the questions I had in my head about the WTS. The Elders just didn't have the answers or wouldn't give me the right answer. I walked away from them feeling empty.

On this discussion board there is a plethora of information to answer all of your questions by people who have the knowledge and research at their fingertips.

I have found though, that others can give misinformation. So please check the info you are given before excepting it as the truth.

• LDH
    LDH
    I am filled with supressed memories coming back

Let the healing begin!

Welcome Kate.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

welcome!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Welcome and we all look forward to your posts!

Swalker

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Hi, Kate! Glad you're posting. I felt overwhelmed at first too, even though I'd been DFed for a decade. It really can rouse the ghosts of the past and be quite discomforting, but it is very healing as well. I hope it is so for youFor the first few months here I kept deciding not to come back because my feelings were too intense. But I kept coming back anyway and it has proved a blessing in so many ways

I look forward to hearing more from you

~Merry

• I quit!
    I quit!

Welcome Kate,

I love your name. Apostate Kate has a nice ring to it.

Reading a lot of Wt info does tend to make one gag even if the info is exposing them. Feel free to come and go as your stomach dictates, I do.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Nice to have you here Kate!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to ALL newbie's ---Remember this is a site for the unconditional LOVE.... We dont care what your "hang Up" is we will discuss anything>>>And believe me we do!!!.. If you dont have a hang up you might be able to give comfort to someone who does.... HUG!! But we do seem to have that what makes the board go round LOVE!!!!!!! Well !!!Yeah I know "thats what the world needs now.." But WE have it on here !

Mouthy/Grace/Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit