Attn: XJW Community--Let's not just complain about WT-Let's be ACTIVISTS!!

by AndersonsInfo 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dune
    Dune

I thought that self defense (or defense of those for those who cant defend themselves) was a valid excuse for killing? Well thats just me then. Just my conscience

• DannyHaszard
  • Bryan
    Bryan

We'll, I'm enjoying promoting my book along with radio interviews. The general public has no idea what goes on.

I am currently working with a major tv production company to get the message out. My book was the way through the door, but I'm pushing more of a "Families Destroyed by Watchtower" point of view (including shunning, child abuse and suicide).

The producer wrote me something very funny today... "Watchtower Organization - who they are, do they still exist"

Is that wild?!

The public is so cluless.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• blondie
    blondie

There are ways of supporting the SNAP organization: monetarily, support groups, helping with mail campaigns....

http://www.snapnetwork.org/

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    The general public has no idea what goes on.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/99582/1.ashx The popular public perception of JW's

• AndersonsInfo
  • Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Our local newspaper did a story on JW's and how moral and wonderful they are....etc. How there are no sex scandals like in the Catholic church.

I sent a rebuttal letter to the editor and the reporter. They didn't care at all.

I think a lot of people are JW sympathizers and don't even realize it.

I applaud anyone who wants to make a stand no matter how small or big.

Chrystal aka Why Georgia

• TopHat
    TopHat

When the WTBTS of Christian Jehovah's Witnesses proclaim that Babylon the Great will be destoryed (meaning all false religion) Rev. 18: 9-10. They don't know they are condeming their own belief system.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Godspeed to the activists

S

• Bryan
    Bryan

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit