I got a visit this morning

by Crumpet 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Are you sure? I know women in a bad mood is pretty scary

Evanescence - in case I have never mentioned it before you have wisdom beyond your years young lady!

defd - you are too cocky by far! And if any JWs showed up at my door after the news I received this morning (see my latest topic) then diamondblue's depiction of a rottweiler would be the friendly version given how distressed I feel just now!

• defd
    defd

Crumpet I did read your latest topic. I was only playing on this one. By the way your avatar is lovely And I am sorry for your disstress. Can I do anything?

D.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    LOL. I think I would have her eating out of the palm of my hands by the time I left

Yah right.... you'd probebly be more likely crawling out the door....

Or even worse... a literal chalk outline of a body with Watchtower Magazines scattered everywhere

Never under-estamate the power of women!

All I can say is... may God have mercy on your soul

Evanescence

• defd
    defd
    LOL. I think I would have her eating out of the palm of my hands by the time I left

Yah right.... you'd probebly ;be more likely ;crawling out the door....

Or even worse... a literal chalk outline of a body with Watchtower Magazines scattered everywhere

Never under-estamate the ;power of women! ;

All I can say is... may God have mercy on your soul

Evanescence Thats funny! D.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Defd - thats okay and thank you for your kind sentiments. I wish there was something you could do. Give a public talk on the subject of JWs lack of love maybe? Maybe this is what the bible meant went it said that there would be no natural affection , especially within families.

• defd
    defd

Crumpet I agree. I at one point thought if I become an EWlder I am going to change things here in this Cong. Then over time I did not want nothing to do with the body. Id be more effective as a lonely ole publisher.

D.

• rebel8
    rebel8

If they come back you should say, "Oh, you want me to join your religion? Why don't you come in and have some tea, and I'll tell you about my religion. It's a great religion--you should join. We split up families and don't even allow siblings to know about each other's weddings. It's great fun!"

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LOL rebel8! shame JWs just don't get irony!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    LOL rebel8! shame JWs just don't get irony!

or sarcasm

• knothead34
    knothead34

crumpet,

you don't believe in God? What changed your mind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit