I got a visit this morning

by Crumpet 40 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hey hottie! Sorry about your visit and your toe. Today I had to block kingdom melodies out of my head as I was cycling, there was one that just matched the rhythm perfectly. I feel very inadequate.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

That happens to me too Sass. The kingdom melodies out of the blue - usually when i hear the tune to the muppet show - it reminds me of one of the songs!

• defd
    defd

crumpet i would love to come to your door. Would you invite me in for some coffee?

D.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    crumpet i would love to come to your door. Would you invite me in for some coffee?

You dont know what you are letting yourself in for matey...your taking your life into your own hands there...lol

DB74

• defd
    defd

I am a big boy I can take care of myself.

Def D

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    I am a big boy I can take care of myself.

Are you sure? I know women in a bad mood is pretty scary

You JW's should really tread carefully

Evanescence

• defd
    defd

Evan I have 3 women at home. I know ALL about it.

D.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Evan I have 3 women at home. I know ALL about it

You havent met our crumpet yet matey lol....no I am sure shes lovely really...but just like you are never sure how a Rottweiller is going to be with other animals....you dont know how she will react when shes expecting a Jehovahs Witness on her doorstep!!

You have been warned....if you wear a bullet proof vest and body armour you should be ok LOL.

DB74

• defd
    defd

LOL. I think I would have her eating out of the palm of my hands by the time I left.

D.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Evan I have 3 women at home. I know ALL about it.

LOL, but still its a different story if you show up unexpectedly at someones door step and you caught them in a bad mood.... whoa!

I've heard stories... no Urban Legends lol! Being a missionary must be a tough job ...but then again people say they don't always mean to be mean to JW's Mormons etc. They were just in a bad mood thats all....

Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit