I got a visit this morning

by Crumpet 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Ok then.Call the local kh,apologize and ask if the good-looking young Italian male can come back for a little chat;might not be about the bible...

Goldminer

• daystar
    daystar

Fun, fun! Sorry about your toe.

phallic ornamentation in the hall could have disturbed him

So, you have a cross in the hall?

BTW, I like the new avatar as well. Very cute.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

i'm survivin brooke! thanks for asking. my bf just peered over my shoulder and asked who's she? i think he liked your avatar A LOT. he didnt comment on mine!

anyway i mite have to break for a bit - he wants his haggis and neeps served on brooke!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Looking HOT crumpet! Great pic.

I want them to call on me so bad. I'm gonna play the dumb interested gullible push over householder for a about fifteen minutes then subtly inject my evil aposta-mation when the opportunity arises. I love being smooth. Muahahaha.

GBL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

sorry katie and goldminer - do you know the number of the local kh?

daystar - the phallic ornamentation is actually an eygptian pharoah - i forget which - that i bought in Luxor - its the one with a leg cut off but a huge knob. His father i think severed his leg so he couldn't get it over with so many nubian woemn. Silly really - because i think there were plenty of ladies who'd have volunteered with an appendage that size!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    i'm survivin brooke! thanks for asking. my bf just peered over my shoulder and asked who's she? i think he liked your avatar A LOT. he didnt comment on mine!

anyway i mite have to break for a bit - he wants his haggis and neeps served on brooke!

lol....awwwww thanks. Maybe we could get together and let him watch....oh I am naughty today! Brookie

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Wasted opportunity Crumpet...only another 5 years to wait.

DB74

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The woman asked if I was interested in finding out god's purpose for the future. My response was to laugh and say I'm not remotely interested - God doesn't exist. I feel sorry for you and then I shut the door as the sneery holier than thou woman said a sarcastic bye bye to the closing door.

LMAO!

I think you handled that perfectly!

• Es
    Es

Oh darling you are in the wars.

Love your new pic

es

• These3Words
    These3Words

My cruel plan when JW's or Mormons come to my door is as fallows. I pretend my 80lb german shepard chow mix dog is going to eat them if they don't promptly get the heck of my portch.I tug on his leash as he barks feverishly and lunges forward acting like his leash will snap at any moment.Man it is funny to watch their faces, they are in complete horror.It works on salesman too! The truth is my dog would probably lick them to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit