by freedomlover 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Barf, how pathetic!

Sherry

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

stillawitness -

But then sometimes I am accused of being too "stubborn"????

When this happens.....smile back as big as you can and say "why thank you!"

Men who are worth getting to know will find your "stubborness" attractive......................

• loosie
    loosie

Good for you Finally-Free. That bro probably had small penis syndrome.

Right on Scully and Blondie. I agree 100%.

At work the men tell me they feel sorry for my husband. I tell my husband this and he asks " why in the world would they feel sorry for me, I am the happiest man in the world."

Lots of bros wouldn't date me, some said I was not spiritual enough. Which really meant she makes her own decisions and I can't deal with a wife that won't do what I tell her. My husband got the same introduction to me as all the rest did, and he kept coming back for more until I married him. Now he is happy as a hog.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

One of the biggest reasons I had to run like hell! As a teenager, I could see the "eligible young brothers" in the Kinkdumb hall were dumber than rocks, and how could I be in subjection to them? Nope, wasn't about to marry them!

• chrissy
    chrissy

no, i wouldnt mind being submissive...

...as long as i get to be the dominant one every now and again. (cracks whip) te hehe. >:-)

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly
    To put all the decision-making power in a social structure in the hands of people who base their claim of authority on the fact that they have a penis is one of the stupidest things imaginable.

But what if it's a really big one ?

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i do have fantasies that involve wifely submission, but they always involve someone elses wife, like an elder's wife. LOL.

but seriously, in real life, a woman who cannot think for herself doesn't turn me on that much. sure sure, if she is hot, but i can't fly with that forever. she has to have a brain...

so no, honestly, for me it was a quality that never inspired me in my own wife... TS

• Scully
    Scully
    But what if it's a really big one ?

I think I'd be wanting to see it for myself, not just take someone's word for it.

I am a nurse, after all.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    If my husband were too come on here he would say he is one Lucky Bastard!

I could quite believe that brooke

As a man the subjection crap always annoyed me; it gave license to abuse; it license to domineering men to laud it over women and also elders to do so with other women in the congregation too...particularly those who didnt have a husband or a head .

DB74

• just fine
    just fine

Most of the "brothers" I had dated while still in said that I was too head strong (their words not mine). I would laugh and move on. It was funny. One time one of the MS in the hall went to my father and told him that I was too head strong - my dad asked why he wasn't talking to me about it??? Of course I just wasn't submissive to anyone. There were brothers that would order me to do something (hello- not YOUR wife) I would very quickly tell them to do it themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit