Say something here, that you'd say in your JW active days

by JH 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Said by my father many times: "Larry, Harry, Curly, Moe, or Joe(take your pick) are not very theocratic, so don't associate with them..."

Said by me to him when I was in the 9th grade: "I'm gonin to the skating rink tonight."(there was a sock-hop after skating) went every Friday night. Him: "Okay, be home by midnight."

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

jehovah god, our heavenly father, we come before you........forgive us for our sins....help us... be with the brothers and sisters who couldn't...

• desbah
    desbah
    ".......we're offering the Watchtower along with its companion the Awake for a contribution of 25 cents to cover the cost of printing"

LOL...I remember saying this when we went out with "sister know it all."

another line I heard from sister know it all...."oh, wouldn't it be a blessing after armageddon I would get to see my husband and you'll see your father."

• weeble
    weeble

" I hope noone I know from school sees me out in service on Saturday."

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

"It all about the effort you put in not what you get out"
    Said as elder father to kids to encourage them to do more in the field service, answering at meetings, etc.
    I hope they have got over it now.
    Eyeslice

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

"I'll have one of those Muff'n'eggs please."

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

"Buenos dias senora'! Yo soy Testigo de Jehova. Maygoostaria que layera esto con cuidado." (spelling is prolly all messed up)

"Good day ma'am! I am a Witness of Jehovah. I have something that I would like you to read carefully."

Thirty four years ago I lived in San Jose and had memorized this phrase so I could say something when a householder spoke only Spanish. I would then hand them a booklet in Spanish that I kept for the purpose.

Nate

• Breakfast at Cranberrys
    Breakfast at Cranberrys

Who's writing down not-at-homes?

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Well, we won't have to worry about any of this, Armageddon's just around the corner.

Good morning, my name's Sister Virgogirl, and this is my companion, Sister Pretendstoknock. We just happened to be in your neighborhood today, to bring you some good news!

Let's all bow our heads in prayer.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

prophecy is being fulfilled.

you say you can't wait til the new system so you can ask noah and moses and paul what it was like? well believe me, they are going to be asking US what it was like at the end...

i don't understand how people can't see it's the truth

how come we're having the memorial at a church that belongs to babylon the great?

jesus was a great man.

what exactly aren't you interested in? the bible? our magazines? have you ever read them? they're very interesting!

bethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit