JH

The END will come soon.

Very soon.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"The Society sez....The Society sez....blah blah blah"

"Those born agains always talk about 'Jesus' and 'Lord'...they're so pagan"

"Did you sneak a morsel from the unleavened bread?"

"Good morning, we're here today talking about the promise of a new paradise earth, and you can read all about it in this article in the Watchtower, which you can have with the companion journal Awake! for fifteen cents."

• fairchild
    fairchild

I enjoyed your comments during the book study.

• atypical
    atypical

Gag - I hate to admit it, but here was my worst one (said to someone who had quit going to meetings) :

"Don't blame the organization for the actions of just a few people. Those people are imperfect and Jehovah will deal with them."

Now that I have quit going to meetings, I have had that same line said to me several times. I would like to reply: "That is great reasoning - For me to poop on! Ah hah hah hah hah!"

• limbogirl
    limbogirl

"sister smith is going where the need is greater."

"sorry, we just ran out of fruit bags" (said many times while volunteering at lunchtime at the district assemblies)

"I did some informal witnessing today"

"I would like to share an experience I had in field service......"

".......we're offering the Watchtower along with its companion the Awake for a contribution of 25 cents to cover the cost of printing"

"does your dog bite?" (said many many times in field service)

I didn't say the following but these were the most dreaded words uttered at the watchtower study by the conductor -- usually said after someone had just given a particularly long-winded answer: "Can someone elaborate on that?"

• SallySue
    SallySue

I would always tell the householder... "If you could show me from the Bible" knowing that as a JW I was the smartest, and had the truth and NO one could show me because I was right.

Then, one day, someone took me up on it and showed me and after much soul searching, I gave my heart and soul to Jesus and became a "Born again" Christian.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

"Isn't it amazing how all this bible prophecy fits together?"

"Aren't you glad we have the FDS to interpret all this stuff for us?"

-ithinkisee

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    I would always tell the householder... "If you could show me from the Bible" knowing that as a JW I was the smartest, and had the truth and NO one could show me because I was right.

Then, one day, someone took me up on it and showed me

I had this happen too.

-ithinkisee

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

We need to get to Memorial early so we can get a seat before all the submarines show up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit