How Do JWs Show They're Hypocrites?

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

All JWs ARE hypocrites because they will lie if it's for the theocracy yet they know God hates a liar! They will sat they're different from the world but will still associate with the UN (until it's uncovered). They will say they never ask for money yet always ask to donate to the worldwide work. To be a good JW you must be a hypocrite and ignore the class distinctions.

• minimus
    minimus

Excellent quote Undercover!

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO@undercovers masterfully written post . I don't think anyone will top that . jeezus H cahrist .

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

They preach love but they do not practice the true love taught by Christ.
    Instead, they judge others by own rules and regulations and, if it suits them, kick them out.
    Eyeslice

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

backstabbing, gossiping, heavy drinkers, always judging their brother on everything! a genuine lack of care and concern

• peggy
    peggy

I THINK ALL of YOU are HYPOCRITES! Because honestly, ALL humans ARE!!! We say one thing and do another!

WHY put this label on the JW's exclusively! I see hypocrisy everywhere I go, including looking in my own mirror! The problem with the witnesses and what rightly may be their failure, is the looking and asking for PERFECTION when there is NONE! PERFECTION is NOT to be found in this organization or anywhere ELSE! The sad thing is we EXPECT it in this group! Each one of US found out we weren't PERFECT and as someone else on this forum and another thread stated........we got OFF the TREADMILL! The WALK is FUTILE!!

Peg

• whatistruth
    whatistruth

it is much different to be hypocritical then it is to be a practicer of hypocrisy - jw's as a religion are a very hypocritical religion - they practice hypocrisy to a level that most do not.

• peggy
    peggy

whatistruth------I disagree with you! As in any group, some are aware of their hypocrisy, some are brain dead and living an unconscious "life", which makes them appear to be hypocrites. I think as with ANY high control group it takes a bomb shell to open their eyes, some close them again and carry on....others join the JWD.

Peg

• greendawn
    greendawn

They preach the coming of the new world soon but they are almost totally immersed in a culture of materialism which shows that they don't really expect it to come. They are busy acquiring wealth.

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

The Watchtower organization itself tells its followers that the time is urgent and that the end is near, while they themselves are building, purchasing and making plans for future expansion of its organization both here and in countries around the world.

They define hypocracy by their actions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit