Wife is waking up.

by cappytan 45 Replies latest members private

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    CONGRATS CAPPYTAN!!! Wow, so happy for your slight change of circumstances!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

She said she was kind of mad at me for showing her this stuff, that she wishes she didn't know what she knows now.

Sounds familiar. It's like waking up grouchy in the morning. "I don't want to get up! I'm still sleepy!" But after breakfast and coffee, a beautiful day can develop... who would want to sleep through that? We've been in a WT-induced coma for most of our lives. Waking up is a strange and scary feeling. But the thought of going back to being a WT stooge?... I have nightmares of still being "in". It's such a relief to wake up in the morning, particularly on a Sunday morning when I can have a leisurely breakfast and enjoy the day, rather than go out in the crappy weather for a WT indoctrination session.

I love these reminders of what the Sunday morning meetings are like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcdCYf0Xo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeidZmxHLiY

• Virran
    Virran

I'm happy for you you're not alone in this anymore and I wish you and your wife a wonderful cult free life together very soon.

im sorry if this has been discussed here before but can you tell me where in the bible I can find this about Job? Is it in the very first verses of Job? I want to show my hardcore JW mom, we've had these birthday discussions before. I thank you in advance. :)

• kairos
    kairos

This gives so many of us hope that the blinders can be removed from the eyes of our loved ones.

I hope that there will be many more topics like yours when our familly members and friends discover TTATT.

I believe my wife is s-l-o-w-l-y waking. ( molasses slow )

Please tell us more about your strategies.

• zeb
    zeb

Do you readily converse?

Do you spontaneously hug?

Do you seize the moment for a quickie?

Does she look nice in what she wears and perfumes?

Do you share a hobby?

then you my son have a real treasure go forth and by her some small bright sparkly things and flowers.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

What'd I tell you?

Let her set the pace of your fade like I did with my wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit