Wife is waking up.

by cappytan 45 Replies latest members private

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    www.spotlightministries.org.uk/birthdays.htm
    you may want to share above birthday reasoning with your wifr
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Cappy, am very happy for you. I have goosebumps here.

The first step in resolving any issue is identifying and accepting it.

Realizing this group is lying and using tactics of control tends to result in awakening people. I have to agree with what a lot are saying here... not sure how she'll be able to stay in now that she knows at least some of TTATT.

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

Cappytan,

i love fairytales for their happy endings. Ur story has the making of one. Looking forward to the next update on this.

ps: ur wife is smart. She did her 607 research and found holes. I got bored and gave up when I tried it myself. :(

• DJS
    DJS

Most excellent news,

Good luck Cappytan.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Cappytan, I am so happy for you both. This is great news....it's so much easier to face this with family and a spouse. Good for you.

Kate xx

• Gone and forgotten
    Gone and forgotten
    Congrats Cappy!
  • flipper
    flipper
    CAPPYTAN- This is indeed great news ! Great job you are doing in letting her see it for herself as it seems that this is the main way that most people can eventually exit the JW cult. Whether it's by suffering injustices within the witness organization or seeing the flaws in doctrines and ever changing alleged " new light " - something causes a tipping in the scales in people's minds. Good luck to you and your wife. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • done4good
    done4good

Cappytan-

She is farther along than you think. Let her drive.

d4g

• DJS
    DJS

The childish brat in me wants to say to the Dark Lords:

Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?

Are you hanging on the edge of your seat?

Another one bites the dust

And another one gone, and another one gone

But I will remain grown-up and refrain from such childish antics.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

Such wonderful news!! I know you prob want to jump up and down and pile books on her & websites and and and!!! But take it slow, it hurts to realize one has been betrayed and lied to.... This process of journeying out of a cult can be quite a ride, but so happy for you both!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit