Wife is waking up.

by cappytan 45 Replies latest members private

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Heck yeah joe, ...cappy, start today! Go get her chocolates for valentines!!!
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Hats off to you cap'n, GOOD FOR YOU!

I echo all the others and hope the same happens for me too. It's so good to read your experience, can we start an apostayearbook?

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Best of wishes in your journey, cappytan, with your wife. You should have a wonderful life together if you go slow and let her critically think for herself.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Bravo my friend
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow
    now now, resist the urge to jump up and down on the bed tonight, lol
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

So, move and get her a birthday present! give her some flowers today just to seal the deal.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Great news. Don't push it too hard, too fast, too much at once. Let her do her research, don't force feed her. Beware of emotional ties that may tilt her decision backwards. Make sure you stand by her and reassure her that you have her back no matter what. She'll feel more confident to follow her critical thinking.

Avoid TTATT overload. Baby steps.

resist the urge to jump up and down on the bed tonight, lol

however, some romantic bouncing on the bed might be a good way to celebrate

Doc

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

That's great news. It was such a relief when my wife followed me out.

As mentioned already... baby steps. It can be overwhelming. Happy for you.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Her Birthday is coming up soon and I know she doesn't 100% agree with the GB stance on birthdays although she follows the direction.

As long as your gift to her doesn't involve chopping off someone's head, it doesn't make sense to use the Bible to deny someone the joys of a birthday celebration.

• smiddy
    smiddy

" She wishes she didn`t know what she knows now " I think that`s an excellent quote .Once you reach that stage their is no turning back .

I am happy for you both cappytan I just hope it gets better and better for you both.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit