Sometimes I just shake my head

by Lady Lee 52 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Also to me: the worst possible thing that can happen is if what they find here validates what the WTS claims about those they brand as "apostates."

How can what we say here VALIDATE the WTS? All that we do is state the truth about the organization. There are mean people everywhere, even in the so-called "truth". And by what that person posted, he sounds like one of the "mean people". Yes, I'm a newbie too, and Ozzie feels I don't have a right to post how I feel. I don't see anyone crying about what he said to me. What he said was mean. So, If I state my opinion and if the forum assistants don't agree with me, should I leave? Kind of hypocritical, don't ya think? You say that you are here for support of ex-dubs, but are you really?

You just let a wolf attack your sheep, and you're blaming the sheep for bleating.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK I'm going to withdraw my comments. I was in a lot of pain last night and clearly wasn't thinking.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Ms. McDucket, I understand what you're saying but I don't fault anyone for the attack except the person who attacked. The Forum allows it in the sense that it exists somewhat on an honor system.

Speaking for only myself, I am only a sheep in one person's eyes. And he dealt with self-righteous hypocrites with a bit of a bite himself. (Matthew 23)

In my experience, the forum is primarily here for support of ex-JWs. Some who post here have never been JWs, some still are JWs. But there is no excuse for stepping into someone's backyard and calling them names over the fence wall, so to speak.

AuldSoul

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I hope you're feeling better, Lady Lee.

AuldSoul

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

LL, I am so sorry for your pain. It is obvious that you have a big heart.

Many Smiles and Much Love!

Namaste'

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks AuldSoul

I can't see my ankles because my feet as so swollen. But the nerves are taking a break so for the moment I'm not in pain - well until the nerves wake up again

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

LOVE YOU ALL! Lady Lee, I know that you're a good person, and that you're thinking about the well-being of all. I must have a bug up my behind! One of my twin daughters, who are shunning me, came over yesterday to pick up some mail. She rang the doorbell. She has a key to the house. She wouldn't come inside. I went into my spiel about it being the organization that makes her dishonor her mother, and she backed away from the door waving her hands as if swatting at demonized speech. I think that has me in a tiff. Sorry, for "going off" on everyone else.

May you feel better. Does soaking your feet help?

• imfreeimfree
    imfreeimfree

Lady Lee

I am sorry you are suffering; hope you will feel better soon.

Thank you for your recent observations. Also thank you and all the moderators and Simon for your hard work.

Best wishes.

David

• Sassy
    Sassy

Sorry you are in so much pain Lee.

As far as your comments.. I think they have validity.. Although we have a right to reply to someone lashing out at us. I think we also need to keep in mind how we do.. other wise you are right, we come off just like the nasty Apostates that they warn the dubs to stay clear of..

and I hate letting them think they are right..

• Soledad
    Soledad

LL Thank you for posting this topic. I saw LeftBehind's post a couple of days ago and immediately decided not to post anything.....I started to realize just what you are saying now, that responding with anger just doesn't work!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit