Was Jesus the first creation.

by ajie 221 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Ajie, Nonsense. I discussed verse 16 many times on this and other boards. I found your comment laughable when you said: Joseph wont address verse 16 cause his argument wont hold up ,you cant create all things and be created, my ten year old boy can understand that, please explain in simple terms if this aint so in a way a ten year old can understand or cant you Jo. What Paul is actually discussing in verse 16 and in the entire chapter in fact is the position of Christ in regard to all His creation, including the Church for which His blood pays the price for their redemption. Nothing other than human beings redeemed by such blood are under discussion here. 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: The preeminence of Christ over such humans in authority apart from the Church as well as the Church itself is the very point of this discussion as Christ died for the whole world. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. I feel sorry for you and your 10 year old son if something so simple has become so difficult for you both. Joseph

• TopHat
    TopHat
    "LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE: is The Father,the Son, the Holy Spirit...( body- soul & spirit)

Mouthy? What does it mean :Make man in OUR image: It seems to me their image is invisible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit