Howdy

by serendipity 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Welcome, Serendipity! Great to have you on board! Blessings on your journey!

Sherry

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hi Serendipity! Welcome

I often tell people that I've suffered a crisis of conscience and that I am now in search of christian freedom.Some people just don't get it.Enjoy your journey.

Goldminer

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome Serendipity!!

• poppers
    poppers

Hello Serendipity, and welcome. Love the name - have you seen the movie? It is a nice metaphor for your own journey back to what is real and valid.

• TopHat
    TopHat

jnat? Do all religions have the same arrangement for donations as the WTS?

http://www.godsquad.com/donate.htm

• jgnat
    jgnat

No, silly TopHat. Every church is different.

Did that godsquad site insist on registration before they gave up their services? I see many sites do that, and sadly, I've given most of them up. www.bluemountain.com went that way, and I just can't bear to go back.

My church doesn't have a bank machine in the lobby or accept credit cards.... yet.

• anewme
    anewme

Welcome Serendipity!

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Did that godsquad site insist on registration before they gave up their services? I see many sites do that, and sadly, I've given most of them up

The Godsquad link was one you gave,

• Try the inductive bible study method, taking a section of bible verse and applying it to your life, personally. http://www.godsquad.com/squadroom/discipleship/inductive.htm This will awaken your independent, critical thinking skills and help you establish your own foundation for faith.
  • so I clicked on it to see what they were preaching. The web site did not asked to resgister......I saw they also take donations of real property, hence the question I posed to you.

• Golf
    Golf

Greetings and welcome. Thanks for getting your feet wet. Things get easier the long you stay. Feel free to jump as your two cents is welcomed.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit