Remember when I said I................................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

horrible

I got a 4 year in home warrenty. Thats should be good. I hope.

D.

• defd
    defd

This is not something I can see that Jehovah will approve of ;from what I read in the scriptures. DO YOU?

No.

D.

• Legolas
    Legolas

My husband's laptop is a Dell....I think it is a piece of crap!

I don't know how many times it has broken down on him, He is the Engineering Manager where he works, So he cannot afford his computer to be down any lenght of time!

MIne here at home is a HP Media Center, so far I love it!

• defd
    defd

I used to have a dell too. I had a bad experience with them. I actually ordered one a few yrs back. To make a long story short After sending it back twice due to defects and HOURS apon HOURS of phone conversation with the technical department, I sent it all back and got my money back. I wrote a 5 page letter of dissatisfaction and sent it to thier different headquarters and received a free digital camera and 400 dollars for my troubles. Why am I getting another one? The wife insists.

D.

• vitty
    vitty

Do you mean your wife is not as "naughty" as you? Or couldnt cope with the negativity on the board ?

Would you worry that she might see the light

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Hey D.!!

Sorry about the new, shortened nickname, I just had trouble remembering in wich order to put the D E F and D, and it most of the time turned out wrong...like Dfed, wich is kind of innapropriate on this board. But it seems like you've adopted it anyway, as a signature.lol

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Why am I getting another one? The wife insists.

A brother once told me that the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the NECK! (so true!)

Dave

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Well! lol She probably took that quote from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"! hihi....or is it the movie who took it from her....hmmmm...

• defd
    defd

Lily

D. is fine. People out here in the non virtual world call me that.

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit