Remember when I said I................................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

AlmostAtheist

Believe me I will do ALL I can to protect that investment. I plan on putting it my bullet proof glass room which is locked down with a digital locking pad that can be only opened with a scan of my retina.

D.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lol..no, D. Stop feeling guilty and just live, man!

• daystar
    daystar

Dells are great machines. We use them exclusively at my company.

But I could build one from scratch, generally matching the components' specs, for probably 1/3 the price.

• anewme
    anewme

No you are not bragging. But I'll bet you are proud nonetheless! My first one cost me more than that but came also with a color printer. I replaced the printer with the hp psc 2410xi photosmart all-in-one.
    I must say I am having so much fun with this printer and computer combo! I can copy and store all my digital pictures. I make cards and love to send them.

With your kids Derrick there could be so much fun with a computer at home! Also school projects will become much more professional looking. Teach your kids to type. Proficient typing is a good thing.

Listen to AlmostA. about the guards and restrictions! You can be on top of what your kids look at.
    Good for you Defd!
    Congratulations!

• vitty
    vitty

Defd

Now you can get your wife to come on board , `we`d love to meet her

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

That's cool news D.! I recently got my own computer too...though I have nothing to brag or be proud about as it was given to me. Well, I *did* by my own speakers...lol

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I got a Dell 4 years ago. Best computer I've ever owned. We just got a laptop yesterday! It blows the pants off this Dell, but I still prefer my 19" Sony Trinitron monitor and regular keyboard! The speakers on this thing help too!

Kwin

• poppers
    poppers

"I bought the Inspiron 2500 years ago with a 5 year warranty."

anewme, my goodness! A 2500 year old computer - the warranty expired 2495 years ago. Maybe it's time to upgrade.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    But I could build one from scratch, generally matching the components' specs, for probably 1/3 the price.

Thats the only reason I avoid Dells. Otherwise, they are very nice.

RR, of the "upgrade, upgrade, UPGRADE" class

• defd
    defd

That's cool news D.! I recently got my own computer too...though I have nothing to brag or be proud about as it was given to me. ;Well, I *did* by my own speakers...lol Thats alright lily My first one was given to me and I had it for about 7 yrs. That thing was about as slow as molassus! You bought your own speakers! WHATS THIS WORLD COMING TO? D. Vitty My wife is not as......................................I cant think of the right word. When it comes to me Ill let ya know. D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit