Remember when I said I................................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

only post at work because I am not on line at home? That is true. However, I am getting a New Computer this week from Dell and I will be getting online at home now. Now I can grace y'all with my presence here while I am at home to. Let the fun begin!

D.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Dude! Yer gettin' a Dell!

(Was I the first to say it?)

edited to add: Yes!

• defd
    defd

Yes you were. I am getting an awesome dell. (materialism?)

D.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Cool. We look forward to the late night chats.

Could you please answer my pm because I'm about to leave work? Thanks

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    (materialism?)

No....Wise decision!

• defd
    defd

Lonely

You got a pm

D.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I forget, how old are your kids? Zach is 7 and Sierra's 1, and they both love the computer. Zach plays games all the time, sierra plays some. But more interesting is the experinmenting Zach does. Renaming files, moving them around, copy/paste'ing. He's learned so much about the computer. Be sure you get 'em on it early and give 'em some room to play.

If it scares you to give them too much access, you can create separate accounts for them and restrict theirs. Zach has his own folders and is only supposed to play in there. He does pretty good in keeping with the rules on it.

Congrats, BTW!

Dave

• anewme
    anewme

Hey Defd, that's great! Which Dell are you getting? I would like to get a second computer and Dell is offering some incredible deals! I bought the Inspiron 2500 years ago with a 5 year warranty. I have used the warranty twice with wonderful results. I knew nothing of computers. I was a blank page. They walked me through countless evenings trouble shooting toll free from Canada. And when something stopped working they came and picked up my laptop and boxed it and took it to Tennesse for a week and then returned it good as new! I am a big fan of Dell. They let me have the computer no down and no interest charges for 3 years. I just paid a small sum every month and continue to enjoy this lap top computer.

I'm sure the new computers are more powerful now. I saw an ad for a flat screen for $399.00. That was tempting for a second computer. I would go with Dell again.

So which one are you getting?????

• defd
    defd

I am getting a desk top. I forgot what model, but It is costing me 1500.00 dollars. It is a nice one.

Am I bragging?

D.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Am I bragging?

Yep! Keep it up! You're providing for your family well enough to enjoy a nice benefit, you deserve to be proud.

Pride is a GOOD thing!

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit