This DB is not so......................

by defd 78 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Hello Horrible Life, I'm one of those night shifters. I was up most of the night trying to hook up my DSL. I ended up getting on my daughter's computer, because I hadn't disconnected the broadband from that one. Now, I've got the Yahoo! DSL up and running on mine. I'll be comparing the two to see which is best. I know that broadband is supposed to be faster, but which has the least down times. I've had a lot of problems with down time on the broadband, thus, the DSL tryout.

I've got to go to work tonight, so I better get some sleep!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What about Keanu Reeves and Diane Keeton (sp?). I think she's old enough to be his grandma!

But I have to face the awful truth, I am getting old.
  • defd
    defd

Here I am back at work. Lets keep this topic going. Ok day shift JWD, we, the night shift can take over now.

D.

• anewme
    anewme

Hi Defd! Its me Anewme. Its been ahwile.
    You had a car accident?
    Did you get hurt?
    Did the air bags deploy?

• defd
    defd

Hi anewme, I have missed you. Good to see ya Back Didnt get hurt. The air bag caused my injuries. Bloody nose and busted lip. I hated thinking about it. I loved that truck Oh well. So hows it with you? I was thinking about the Paradise today. Do you still believe in the Paradise?

D.

• anewme
    anewme

Defd, awhile back I announced I was going back.
    This I have done.
    But I am still here also.
    I find value in reading the views of others here.
    Dont you my brother?

• defd
    defd

I find value in reading the views of others here.

Dont you my brother?

Of course I do, I wouldnt be here If I didnt think so. What we need to becareful of, not allowing SOME of and I didnt say ALL of, the negativity and hatered that goes on in here sometimes toward Jehovah and His earthly Org.

D.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi Derrick. How ya feeling?

• vitty
    vitty

Hi just testing what time you are all posting at

Its Thursday 11.17pm here

• defd
    defd

It is wednesday 3:22 pm here.............................Hi lonely sheep I am fine. Whatz up wif U ?

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit