This DB is not so......................

by defd 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I'm too American....I don't like speedos. I like square cuts or boardies. I posted a bigger pic...in the "post your pic" thread. Look and decide.

Hey infamousmouse....she wants to see "your boys". LOL

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

you lot boring!?!? Hardly!!!!

Hang on a second HL... Enigma offered to move in with me first. I get first dibs and I say yes!!! (makes mental note to look at post your pic thread...)

What happened to I.O. and Tetra...

What's doing Stilla... you come along to watch some laydees talk football/soccer?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Damn, He is cute miss, Ok, you are right, you had dibs on him first, Lola on Infamousone, I got to get me another old man. I got one of those already upstairs. All of the young ones here are spoken for.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Can I just have a little fun, while Lola isn't around? Here Infamousone .....

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Ah come on. Enigma needs a little lovin.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

HL, you do not have to choose, i will be too busy ruling the world to be a pool boy....... but i shall come visit you, one of my thousands of concubines... DONT TELL LOLA!!!

the infamous one

p.s. i may be young, but im still bitter and funny :P

• horrible life
    horrible life

I still think young, I guess because I married a man that is 17 years older than me. But I have to face the awful truth, I am getting old. And I could be your mother. Damn. It hurts to think about it, and where I bumped my head hurts. HL

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Ok I'll tell you what HL... seeming you've had a pretty bad start to the week I'll let you have Enigma One. I have rights on Tetra so I feel I am in a position to share. However you must promise to lavish lots of love on Engima. I hear he can be a bit of an attention whore... But with a body like that... hes within his rights to be!

• horrible life
    horrible life

does Enigma get a country? or just my pool boy

• horrible life
    horrible life

Why, thats mighty womanly of you Miss!! I'll take him, and maybe you can throw in a couple more young studs, I'll have a better week

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit