This DB is not so......................

by defd 78 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

im cute, i just couldnt grate cheese on my abs... DAMN... soccer really only focuses on legs.... i bet i can run longer than u tho enigma

the infamous one

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Well.......since defd started this thread...............

I just want to say that I am really starting to like this guy. (no..not that way)

defd seems to be a person who REALLY has love and compassion for his fellow man.

Even though he is a staunch (but soon to be a man with opened eyes) JW........he is a GOOD person......the kind who sees one of us ex's on the side of the road with a flat and stops to help even though his elders tell him we are "dead".

defd, you said you love the Colts. Hmmph! I like them too.........only because coach Tony Dungy was a Stiller (local spelling for Steeler)

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I just want to say that I am really starting to like this guy. (no..not that way)

defd seems to be a person who REALLY has love and compassion for his fellow man.

Even though he is a staunch (but soon to be a man with opened eyes) JW........he is a GOOD person......the kind who sees one of us ex's on the side of the road with a flat and stops to help even though his elders tell him we are "dead".

defd, you said you love the Colts. Hmmph! I like them too.........only because coach Tony Dungy was a Stiller (local spelling for Steeler)

Just

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Just wait. I will put my $$$$$$$$$$$$ on Antwaan Randel El as the starting Q-back this week.

HappyDad

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Infamousmouse....I'll get you on an ab routine right quick. Then you and I can tour the country as Chippendales.....stripping our way across the world. LOL.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

You are only 21 so you can get away with eating donuts and beer without worrying about it. Middle age blows. LOL.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I was 23, and newly divorced, I really needed some lovin, My friends took me to a "almost chippendales" visiting a club, at the river. (Red River) 10 miles away. OMG, did I have fun, one dollar at a time. That was way before I went to Dental Hygiene school and learned about:

Herpes Simplex 1

Herpes Simplex 2

Herpes 1 that can be transmitted to 2 and 2 to 1

AIDS

Hepatitis A B C ...............

Plaque

Calculus (Tarter)

Periodontal Disease

Gingivitis

Hell, I don't even kiss my husband hardly!! But I may be tempted...... Nevermind, I'm going to bed, I have to work tomorrow. Good Night HL

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I just came back to this topic and can't understand how it posted three times when I only submitted it once.

Must be da debil.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I was wondering about that too Happy Dad!

I was all like... okay then... Happy Dad is on something making him happy and a little repetitive tonight!!!!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Repitition is the mother of learning. Although I find it offensive Happy that you feel that what you have to say is so important you must blugeon us over the head with it three times! LOL j/k.

(Admit it...you are just trying to get your postings up)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit