This DB is not so......................

by defd 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

It was a lot busier a few months ago....then a big culling happened.....now this place is like a ghost town starting at 7:00 pm east coast time.

• defd
    defd

It is storming bad here. We had to take shelter here at work and hour ago. Kinda tired. cant wait to get home.

D.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Hurrah! Horrible Life is here too now!

I have to do the late shift today.... stinkin! So I am going to be here for another 5 hours yet... sigh.

But tonight is very exciting. In 6 hours the great soccer match is on. (Infamous I'm sure you'll understand!) Australia hasn't made it to the world cup since 1974 and tonight is the deciding qualifying match between them and Uraguay. I so so so so so want them to win. In fact I am so anxious about it I've decided I can't watch the match and will have to wait until the end to see the score.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Miss It sounds like you feel about your Aussie soccer like I do Oklahoma football

• defd
    defd

Football is my game! Go colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Well down these parts the weather is glorious! You should see my garden. There are roses everywhere. I am so proud of my garden. I love the sunshine... Bring on that Vitamin D I say...!

Storms are yucky unless you are in your favourite pyjamas in bed!

• defd
    defd

Rose gardens are comforting.

D.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

It's snowing here.

Can I move in with you mispeaches? I can clean a pool. Do lawn. Do windows. Heck I'll even landscape.

• defd
    defd

Enigma

Heck if you can do all that you can move in with me

D.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Colts! Isn't that Indiana? I spent many a summer near, Indianapolis, It is beautiful.

Miss, you are a ray of sunshine for your roses, Thank you.

Defd I love college football, Miss, I don't even know the rules for soccer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit