This DB is not so......................

by defd 78 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

HL you sound like my kind of girl...!

Defd Rose Gardens are comforting. I don't even like my roses being picked because I love seeing the yard in full bloom... I never knew that when you turned 30 you turned house proud!

Enigma One of course you can move in! I'll kick that nasty boy out whos there at the moment. I love a mystery man about the place.... I don't have a pool. I like to mow the lawns myself but you can help me clean the windows if you like!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Enigma, Infamousone promised me a pool boy, what are your qualifications? Defd, stick around here tonight, It gets a little more lively>

• defd
    defd

Well Y'all have a safe night or day, my shift is about over and I am headed for the house. Talk to y'all tomarrow night.

D.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Miss, Do you think we were boring?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    you are a ray of sunshine for your roses

Well I learnt all about being a ray of sunshine from the master... pssst it's you!

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Hmmm qualifications???

I'm a college edumacated guy.
    I'm bi-racial w/ latin in me...so I tan well.
    I can skim a pool like a madman.
    I look good in a swimming suit.

Uh....what else do you need for qualifications?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey Defd - will you still not talk to me or comment on my threads etc - or have you forgiven me? -

Remember the message of the New Tetsament is Love and Forgiveness

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

While the infamousmouse guy is a fomidable opponent....you must choose. Youth over aged refinement? Young and eager vs. bitter yet funny?

• horrible life
    horrible life

Miss, We went to the Oklahoma game Saturday, drove up and back in the same day, 200 miles each way, I was exhausted, and didn't feel well. Went to bed Sunday morning at 12:30 am, and didn't wake up til 8:00pm.

Monday, caught my daughter in a small but still a lie. I was soooo mad, I made more of a big deal out of it than it was. I should have just grounded her and be done with it. But nooooo I kept going on and on. slapped her arm 2 times and grounded her, then asked her teacher if she lied about something else she had told me. It was the truth. I went wayyyy overboard.

Then stillajwexelder ticked me off, he still hasn't replied, I probably over-reacted about him also.

Then at work, today, I kept screwing up everything. Nothing I touched, worked out the first time around.

Then,,, I hit my head so hard on a cabinet, I saw stars. I have a huge knot. I didn't tell anyone, because I feel like a big klutz at my new job anyway. And it still hurts. When I blink, it hurts. When I chew it hurts. etc......... Owwwwww

edited, I slapped her arm 2 times not her are

• horrible life
    horrible life

En, I guess I will just have to be superficial, and whoever looks better in a suit. And not in a Speedo, those are gross

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit