Comments You Will Not Hear at the 11-13-05 WT Study (Education)

by blondie 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks, Blondie...

Did anyone go to this week's WT study? I'd love to hear some of the comments made.

• blondie
  • heathen
    heathen

I think it really sad that people can't find something better to do than to show up on sunday and trash education . Only in the WTBTS people ,,,,,,,,,,,,, jeeezus H cahrist . They are such friggen hypocrites , it's like stay clear of the wild beast and political entities but then turn around and join the UN as an NGO signing away all their doctrine on worshipping the beast and it's image . You can't practice law without a license and last I checked it takes at least 4 yrs. of college to pass a bar .The WTBTS has no problem with law school but everybody else should stay ingnorant , work for nothing and live in poverty whilst selling magazines for a billion dollar corporation .. You just can't make stuff like this up .......

• forsharry
    forsharry

Now I know why my mother used to always ask me why I had such a strange look on my face during the meetings, especially the watchtower study. It was because I couldn't believe my eyes!

I'm glad that at least my father was highly educated before getting involved with the witnesses (he has two masters degrees in engineering.) He always pushed me to do my best at school, and my mother was right along side him because she gave up going to college for 'just getting by.'

Thank you Blondie for all of your hard work! The red comments were completely in line with what I was thinking while reading the paragraphs...where were you when I was at the meetings and thinking, "Now wait a minute...this can't be right."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit