What do you _really_ think?

by daystar 86 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Thank you Daystar you are incredebly nice I lookk forward to getting to know you.

Arrowstar thank you for posting the pic of the guy tha plays hockey, he is HOT!!! I never knew his name until you posted his pic. thanks.

lola

• daystar
    daystar
    Maybe just try meeting one on one? Might be less anxiety for you. I can't wait to meet certain Texas people.

That is probably good advice. It gives me an idea for another topic I may start later.

And I have to tell you, I would love to meet many people on this board. No matter where we are now in life, we all share one, very, very big thing in common. That one thing alone, well, acts as a yoke.

I think we are a lot a like in some ways.

Maybe, maybe...

Thanks for telling your "first meeting" story. Makes me feel a bit better.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

lola -

You're very welcome. Oh...and he's single. Gawd, I love Texas!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

daystar, although I feel as if Im still getting to know you, thus far I'd say I enjoy your posts and generally try to read them all. Also, I have had fun posting some fluff over the last couple of days. LOL

PS. Plus you avatar is cool.

• lola28
    lola28

Is he really? Who is he I remember seeing him in a movie years ago and thinking he was hot but I never saw him in anything else, is he from Texas?

lola

• damselfly
    damselfly
    Thanks for telling your "first meeting" story. Makes me feel a bit better.

What's a little embarrassment if it makes someone else feel better? Just don't tell Kwin, because he'll make fun of me nonstop.

Dams

• daystar
    daystar

daystar, although I feel as if Im still getting to know you, thus far I'd say I enjoy your posts and generally try to read them all. Also, I have had fun posting some fluff over the last couple of days. LOL

PS. Plus you avatar is cool.

Oh, I know. Somedays I get so freaking tired of all the bible quotes and the news from Jdub-land.

Speaking of avatars... you know, I really wish that this board had some way of allowing us to have three or four avatars we can choose from each time we post. Like, I could have one for when I'm being a prick, one for when I'm being flirtatious, and one for when I'm pretending to know what I'm talking about.

• daystar
    daystar

Ergh, what the hell is up with my last post?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

lola -

That's Mike Modano, the captain of the Dallas Stars. The only movie you would have seen him in would probably be the Mighty Ducks. He has one line? Anyway, he's here in Dallas. He's originally from Michigan.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    Ergh, what the hell is up with my last post?

Yeah, I was wondering that myself. I had to minimize the screen to be able to scroll to the right and read it all. And you want multi-use avatars , yeah right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit