Its the weekend..............

by defd 54 Replies latest jw friends

• dezpbem
    dezpbem
    I am I am speaking at the Lutheran Church & Showing "The Witnesses Of Jehovah" video... That is really a service- Will send my time in when I return DEFD!!

HAHAAHA! We are on fire today! My how funny threads get on holidays.

The Power Of Christ Compels Thee, HOLLA!!!! LOL!

Dez

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Ok Dez...You start and I will catch up to you!

HAHAHAHAA!

Good one Legolas. Where do you always get all these cool pics to drop in?

I just started...LOL...It must be 6:00 in the world somewhere! (It's 4:35 here)

• daystar
    daystar
    The Power Of Christ Compels Thee, HOLLA!!!! LOL!

WAH!

WAHA!!

WAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

(hollahollahollaholla!!!)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

defd
    yes i just got the pm. and it is fine to pm me. Up til now I thought I was unshockable tho - you dirty beast!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Up til now I thought I was unshockable tho - you dirty beast!

LOL I knew it! Defd, you slut.. what are you getting up to? Wild orgies, video camera's and fecal matter no doubt..

GBL

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Today...........started my PERFECT part time job delivering flowers. Made 6 deliveries.

Saturday.......apply joint compound to some drywall I put up. At 11:00 AM go deliver flowers again for about 3 hours. Not sure about the rest of the day yet.

Sunday.........do my volunteer work at the coffee shop and half-way house from 9:00 AM til 2:00 PM........then make dinner for me and a friend.

I love my free life.

HappyDad

• Jourles
    Jourles

I need to rake up the leaves this weekend while the weather is good.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wasnt going to post on this topic but what the heck:

let's see - Saturday: going to work tonight getting home at 2:30am hubby will mostly be waiting for me (you can guess why and it aint to play tittlely winks), sleep until one of the kids wakes me up usually the baby around 8 am, cook breakfast, try to rest, yell at kids, fold laundry, maybe take hubby to work, after hubby gets off work might go the new Crate & Barrel that just opened, try to figure out something simple for dinner, watch tv, go to bed.

Sunday: take hubby to work, going to church, afterward lay about and try to clean the house and garage, 4:30 go and pick up hubby, eat dinner, give kids a bath, going to bed.

I'm such there's more but I'm tired now

Josie

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    So how will you be spending your weekend ?

i'm going out for some drinks tonight with some friends. and then tomorrow night this crazy girl from work invited me to go to a neil young tribute concert here in town. should be great because i love neil young. good times, :) i love the worldly peoples...

TS

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    LOL I knew it! Defd, you slut.. what are you getting up to? Wild orgies, video camera's and fecal matter no doubt..

I saw that movie (if you can call it that). It changed my life forever.

My weekend: yard work, spending time with the offspring, and football.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit