D.

• betty boop
    betty boop

Im gonna go have a tonight.

well its more like

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What is GM defd?

Love the avatar btw - is it one i remember from the bible story book with Moses looking very Charles Heston-like as he parts the Red Sea? Amazing how memories stick with you!

So how will you be spending your weekend ?

• lola28
    lola28

I have to work till noon and then I get to go home, I can't remember the last time I went home early.

lola

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I'm with you there df'ed. I'm enjoying my day off

Betty Boop has the right idea. Party time! I'm thinking of going to Manhattan tonight.

I'll drink to that!

Dez

• daystar
    daystar

Crumpet, GM=General Motors

Let's see...

Sat. - Wash and clean car. Oil change. Do some things with the boy.

Sun. - Pizza party for my niece. Hang out with the boy. Maybe do some bike riding. Probably throw something on the grill. Watch a game.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Have a great long weekend defd and all my other fellow JWD friends.. I'm at work.

But when I get home I'm hitting the town hard.. he he he.

GBL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I spent 7 years in the motor industry in a dealership and we all worked 6 days a week! after 4 years i got down to 5.5 days! I hated working saturdays

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Three day weekend sounds marvelous!

Gina and I will clean the house, organize things, try to get our home into some semblance of order.

I'll play with Zach, hopefully the game where we set up his army men or medievel men and shoot them with rubberbands. (I love that game!)

I'll try desperately to get some things packed up for mailing to various locations -- I'm notoriously bad about stuff like that.

We're trying to make Sunday our "craft day" where we do some craft together as a family. I recall something being said about it earlier in the week, some project that would be good... ah yes! Gathering fur from the pets and making paper/crayon/glue/fur pictures of them. (Zach lost his pet cat a year or so ago and he decided he wanted to have something permanent to remember his current cat by.)

Dave

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yeah, them (martinis) yum. Had one last night, it was good! Have a great weekend defd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit