Its the weekend..............

by defd 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty
    For real though. Have a safe one and let us ALL try to to something to make Jehovah God and Jesus proud of us. I know I will try. D.

That's nice of you to say, Derrick. Actually I started my weekend Field Service last night. Been witnessing to a real nice elder who lives in Florida and is having serious doubts about the Watchtower Society. Meeting a man from Guatemala on Sunday at church for Spanish Sunday school. We have English Sunday School Classes and you are welcome to attend with us anytime, Derrick. Oh yeah, I don't have to turn in a FS report cuz Jesus already knows what's going on.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i will work friday then go out for some food and drinks at BP

saturday i will sleep in till about 11 and then get ready to work until 2am

sunday, i am goin shopping with some friends, then getting drunken

woohoo

the infamous one

• Frog
    Frog

I'm on Uni holidays at the mo, my pa called this morning, and I had to ask him what day it was! He kindly informed me it's Saturday:) Just like one big long Sunday at present, and I's a luvin itfroggy x

• Frog
    Frog

You know I was just thinkin about how long it's taken me to get over despising Sundays! Sunday's are the most glorious few hours of life in the world now! All those years of sleep-in deprivation, dragged out of your warm and snugglies to god bother people, or drag yourself to a ruddy 9am WT session...oh the memories, yeash...The only Sunday sacrelege would be getting up before 11, and not indulging in a hearty cooked breakie:)) yay for Sundays!! Enjoy yours people:) x

• defd
    defd

defd

yes i just got the pm. and it is fine to pm me. Up til now I thought I was unshockable tho - you dirty beast! I am so glad we dont live close to oneanother T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!!!! D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit