Its the weekend..............

by defd 54 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I wish pharma was off today.

No plans other than working on a paper tonight. I need to escape somewhere this weekend, though!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Gathering fur from the pets

how do you do that Dave ? Grab a pair of clippers perhaps? I have a mental image of pussy cat looking , well kind of skin head !

BTW I contend that defd's avatar is the real Moses, at least Charlton Heston in the film . Have a good weekend defd, and dont do too much ministry.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Sheep, Lola, and GBL I feel for you guys!

Here's some cake music and pizza to get you through your day.

Make sure you do something fror this great weekend. I've had alot of fun the past few weekends and I don't plan on slowing it down. Let's see Stevenyc's halloween party in Brooklyn, last weeks ex-jw meetup in Manhattan plus a party (same night), another party a week before... i'm partying like it's 1999...Whoops, did I just say that? Please tell me I didn't just say that (ala Booker T for you WWE fans).

Have fun at work you guys!

Dez

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Hair from pets! That's a daily thing here! We have 2 big dogs and 4 cats that leave fur all over our house.

We will inevitably be working on our house one day and the other we will be spending at the new Ikea! Yippee! Swedish meatballs for everybody!

WG

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Gathering fur from the pets

how do you do that Dave ?

I take it you don't have pets? LUCKY YOU! They have fur to spare, just pet them against the lay of their fur and you can harvest all you like.

Spots is a Rat Terrier, he is willing to give up some fur, but not tons.

Kasey is part German Shepherd and part Whippet. She's got fur to spare.

Candle is an orange cat, like a skinny Garfield. Amber waves of grain, ripe for harvesting.

Dave

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yep it is a three day holiday here in Canada!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    What is GM defd?

LOL, try asking that in Michigan. Someone would slap you upside the head and ask if you are from "around here."

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Today: working in Retail Hell from 3:30-10 tonight,

Tommorrow: Morning beginas with late breakfast to honor my lost friend, afterwhich we will attend a large visitation, and then, proceed to the funeral. In the evening, perhaps I will call some friends.

Sunday: Work in the morning, then off to the meeting, and then an evening of homework.

• lola28
    lola28

Thanks dez, I don't mind my job so its not problem for me to come in I could have taken the whole day off but I wanted to play catch up with some paper work but I'm out of here by noon.

lola ( of the how can you tell if you are a workaholic class?)

• Jourles
    Jourles

Or...

Sunday: Work in the morning, then off to the meeting, grab some lunch and surf the web, and then an evening of homework.

Much better if you ask me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit