I'm sorry but

by toer5777 183 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok Toer answer this then ....What do you think of the JW's 'ALWAYS' saying to have NO part in war and yet they own 50% of a company that makes engines for war crafts?

And the 'rank and file' are not even allowed to sweep the floors in such a place to feed their families!
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hey I can hear crickets too!

• kid-A
    kid-A

Just as I thought........

<<<<<<<<<<<< crickets chirping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• daystar
    daystar
    Because I dont do one thing and say another, I try my hardest to live accordance to Jehovahs's principles

Honey, you may, but there is much, much evidence that the Society does not. I was exactly where you are today at one time. I found out the truth and it blew my mind.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I've been active on this thread and having fun associating with everyone this afternoon but to be perfectly honest. Im bit dissapointed in Toer. He's just not giving us the level of communication that we're (and when I say we I mean most of you because I'm more of a penut gallery on this topic) giving him. I'm begining to feel that he doesn't love us like we love him?

• joelbear
    joelbear

good grief. there are thousands of religious tv shows that go directly into people's homes, that has to be far more productive in terms of delivering a message that actually going door to door to many empty houses.

many religions believe in paradise on earth.

many religions believe the end is near.

JW's are not unique in any way except for the fact that they charge over and over again for the same information with printed materials with new dates on them every month.

• toer5777
    toer5777

Ok Toer answer this then ....What do you think of the JW's 'ALWAYS' saying to have NO part in war and yet they own 50% of a company that makes engines for war crafts?

And the 'rank and file' are not even allowed to sweep the floors in such a place to feed their families! We dont have a part in a war, and we do not participate in any way or form with war. We dont go kill people even if its viewed as a good cause. In regard to watchtower owning 50% of a company that make engines for war crafts, I'm not aware of that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oh you know why Darth as far as toer is concern we're birdfood, walking zombie, the undead...why care about that?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    In regard to watchtower owning 50% of a company that make engines for war crafts, I'm not aware of that.

Ignorance is no excuse

• daystar
    daystar
    In regard to watchtower owning 50% of a company that make engines for war crafts, I'm not aware of that.

Of course you're not. Why the heck would they announce that in the Watchtower, Awake! or at a convention?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit