Anybody else had visions?

by philo 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

This has been an interesting and informative post.

I have a question. How successful have accepted forms of medical treatment been in pain management and recovery from illness? It seems to me that if people were actually getting better or that the recovery rate was high, those that are sick would not be seeking other forms of therapy.

Oh, some more questions. Why is medicine considered an art? Why is it called practicing medicine? Why do physicians remind you that it is a practice if the treatment they apply fails to work? Why is this an acceptable answer? In that same spirit I must ask why, if a tt practitioner says the same thing, he/she is scoffed at and called a quack?

When taking my anatomy/physiology classes, there where times that the instructor had to honestly answer some questions with "We are not sure. We have not yet discovered the reasons for that." Why is this answer okay for biology and not for tt?

Thanks for your responses.

"Ha'Shem hu ha'Elokim"
    Robdar

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I dont have sketch to scan, and I didnt get any help from my gf since she refuses to do this stuff right now :( But the only thing that came to my little hamster-driven head is a mountain landscape complete with water...prolly way off :) I usually am

-Dan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit