What was everyones....................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Forsharry, isnt miss saigon brill !

I was very impressed when the helicopter came on stage. I went to see a few years ago with some sisters, we were a bit worried with the opening scene LOL

• kid-A
    kid-A

One of the most surreal threads I have ever read....The thread is started by Derrick, an active, devoted JW asking a board full of apostates (his online "friends") if they went out in service on the weekend and every response is from an ex-JW extolling the joy and freedom of not having to peddle that shyte door to door anymore. Think about the bizarre nature of this interaction!! LOL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Kid A - yup. Especially since a few of us attended apostate gatherings and rummage sales notorius for reselling demunized items.

I also noticed that he hasn't posted back on "his" thread.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think it's cuz secretly he wants to be just like us! sssh that's a secret *looks around for a stray elder*

shoot! I aint afraid of no elder

• kid-A
    kid-A

I think it's cuz secretly he wants to be just like us!

Possibly, but I stick with my original hypothesis, he is on JWD counting hours on his field service reports!!

No, seriously!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

With the blessings of his employer because he says he only logs on here from work. Must work for JW's OR for Bethel....

• defd
    defd

Yall still on that bethel kick? Thats funny.

D.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Yup. I guess I'm still on that "Bethel Kick"

• G Money
    G Money

I went door to door, of clubs that was! The only door to door I do anymore. Travelled up to the great white north... Northern Mexico!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit