What was everyones....................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

weekend like? Anyone go door to door?

D.

• carla
    carla

No door to door work for me, but I did 'place' a few antiwitness stuff in public places. Does that count?

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

played partypoker.com still my eyes glazed over, talked with caty, slept a lot, cats knocked over and broke several items and I don't have it in me to clean them... now I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up and go downtown to ask for temporary assistance i.e. money.

• Jordan
    Jordan

I drunkenly tried to unlock my next door neighbours front door (I thought it was my house!) Does that count as door-to-door work?

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

I had a great weekend thanks, dfed, and I DID go from door to door - from one pub door to another!

• daystar
    daystar

Hung out with my sis Fri night at a couple bars. Was too hungover to make it to the get-together in Dallas on Sat. night. Played PC games. Hung out Sun with my parents, my sis and her kids. Then, once my ex brought my son back over, hung out with him until bedtime.

So, just a lot of hanging out, I guess.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMAO @ Jordan!

• vitty
    vitty

It was great thanks.

Saturday, slept in, had a some lunch did some jobs around the house, cleared out the garage

Sunday, slept in, made love, had some lunch, read the papers, watched a film. hubby watched the footy.

It was restful and we got some much needed jobs done so we wernt bored , every weekend gives us time to reconnect after a busy week and I love them.

How was yours ?

• Jordan
    Jordan

The key wouldn't turn, and I still didn't work it out until I heard their dog barking and though 'Wait a minute, we don't have a dog' then I realised and bolted...

• defd
    defd

vitty

My weekend was great. Friday had some friends over and we played cards and listened to music all night. Service on Saturday. I was tired but made it through. Saturday night same thing as friday night. Sunday meeting and Watch the football games. All in all good weekend, cant complain.

D.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit